Kianis Kianis

this song sounds great in the beginning with a tranquil, but joyous vibe, unfortunately, when the song went "hard" it sort of lost some professionalism points. i hear the default clap sound. nice song i only state the cons and some pros. 7/10

abrickos responds:

Its not a default clap, but thx for review

Big Boss Big Boss

i like the sort of techno aspect in it, with that though i do have to critique the repetitiveness, and the overall quiality of the song. the vibe is nice 6/10

Pull Away Pull Away

First off, for a first song you did stunningly well, and i wish you luck for the future, but there are some things i have to say.
First off your song was a bit fast for an ambient song perhaps you should have chose house as the genre.
Secondly, your song's mixing was pretty quiet and muddy, thats to be expected from a first song
Good song
7/10

DJ V3YRON - Neutral Combination DJ V3YRON - Neutral Combination

Just because there is a pad, doesnt mean its ambient. also, the song is repetitive in a bad way. fix that and you've got a song.

Xtrullor - Authority Xtrullor - Authority

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORI-TAH
The song i have to say was a blast to listen to, your mixing was amazing. i have to say you are one of the only dubstep or dnb creators that are still relevant. i congratulate you!
5/5

WOAH! WOAH!

Juicy

Within The Sadness (1f1n1ty Remix) Within The Sadness (1f1n1ty Remix)

liked the song homeslice! The key changes bring it all together and the percussion. The only only thing I'm feeling weird is the sudden speed-up is distracting and It sort of takes away from the ambient feel. But otherwise it's cool. No mystery dungeon bias here; although it brings back memories.
9/10 m9

1f1n1ty responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked the key changes, and I definitely had fun writing those drums.

The speed-up is meant to add more energy going into the dark drop. It's a sort of preparation step to make the next section less drastic of a change. Not necessarily the most effective way to do it, but that was the intention, and I can understand if it was jarring for you. ;)

~AZ~ Chronicles ~AZ~ Chronicles

I love the song and admire the way you make melodies :D! I do notice default drums but I can see that was a simple mistake. Great song!!

AdamCorporation responds:

Thank you! :D Yes, that was a mistake, I'll fix it soon or later ^^

Suck my balls again Suck my balls again

No Offense buddy, but I think this is terrible

EdKempeper responds:

Thank you for your review. Didn't spent so much time on this one.